Thursday, July 28, 2011

R-E-L-A-X

I am such a nerd and lover of anything involving Star Wars. How perfect is the above photo, it’s so appropriate too. Life can get all kinds of crazy that even a stormtrooper needs to R-E-L-A-X. The mister and I wanted to take a random day off so we decided weeks in advance that tomorrow would be the perfect day. So, tomorrow I will not be here and we are taking Frankie’s advice.
We have a great day planned out tomorrow and hopefully a roadtrip in mind in the misters hella suhweet new ride. Sometimes, it’s just such a liberating feeling to sit back and take things in and not have to worry about work or deadlines. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. See you all Monday.
xo
Zelina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comments they truly make me Smile. ♥