Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Color Craze: Red

I’ve been trying to incorporate more reds into my wardrobe. Red is just so posh. The one thing I love is bright red lipstick. I wish I would have worn more lip color shades when I was younger but what the heck better late than never. I’ve come to realize that red is quite flattering towards my slightly pale skin and dark hair. Don’t be afraid to wear bold colors like this I think it definitely sends the “I’m confident” message. I am on the prowl for some red suede slingbacks so if you find some send me the link.


Color Craze: Red


Miss Selfridge maxi dress, £37
Dorothy Perkins red polka dot dress, £40
Cotton pants, $76
Red skirt, $43
TopShop red high heels, $110
Handbag
Hello Kitty red ring, $40
CHANEL LE VERNIS NAIL COLOUR | Nordstrom, $25
Rockett St George Kiss Wall Sticker – Red, $25


How do you like to wear red?
Xox
Zelina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comments they truly make me Smile. ♥